Image RUNNER ADVANCE C2220i Setup Software
The Canon IR-C2220i has a distinct appearance, but it is a robust device with a 1.67GHz CPU, four gigabytes of flash storage, two extra gigabytes of memory, and a 160GB hard drive. The base unit is 120Kg in weight, 565mm broad, and 1117mm tall and deep. High-speed USB 2.0 may be used to connect an IR C2220i copier to a computer, and Ethernet can be used to connect it to an Ethernet network. A USB 2.0 host port is available for direct printing.
A 550-sheet cassette, an implementing multipurpose tray, and a 520-sheet cassette are used for standard paper input. A flatbed colour scanner is available. The iR-ADV C2220i prints at a resolution of 1200×1200 dpi with crisp text and clear pictures, and the toner produces excellent image quality and colors that are well-balanced.
A good option is the Canon IR-C2220i laser printer, which offers color printing, an easy-to-use touchscreen, simple user administration, and flexible finishing and media support. Although it is pricey and several crucial features are optional, the Canon office color printers is also recognized for its quiet operation and low energy consumption.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON ADVANCE C2220i
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon Image RUNNER ADVANCE C2220i Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- [Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.70
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Mac V4.17.13 [macOS 10.12.6 – macOS 13.0.1]
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.