Canon TS6420 Setup Software
The Canon PIXMA TS6420 is an all-in-one color printer that produces excellent-looking pictures. It yields a decent number of color pages, and the cost-per-print for color documents and photos is amazingly low. There’s a flatbed scanner if you need to digitize delicate photos or scan documents. Sadly, the black page yields are terrible, and it prints documents very slowly, so you might have to wait a while. Colors have mediocre accuracy, and since there’s only one color cartridge, you’ll need to replace it even if you run out of just one color.
Canon PIXMA TS6420 is disappointing for black and white printing. The page yield is low, meaning you’ll have to change cartridges frequently, and the cost-per-print is mediocre at best. It prints at a poor speed, and there’s no automatic document feeder. On the bright side, it’s compatible with XL-size cartridges, and it supports automatic duplex printing.
The Canon PIXMA TS6420 has a mediocre design and build quality. It’s made entirely of plastic, and there’s a smooth finish to it that feels good to the touch. The scanner’s hinges extend high enough to accommodate a magazine, and the lid doesn’t close on itself while it’s fully extended. Also, the power cable is removable, which is handy if it gets damaged. Unfortunately, the rear input tray feels thin and unreliable, while the output tray feels flimsy and springy.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON TS6420
- TS6400 series Driver setup package (Windows)
- Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Ver.1.6.0 (Mac)
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.