Canon TS6120 Setup Software
Meet the PIXMA TS6120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One home printer – built for all of your everyday printing needs. With the print all your documents, invitations and even photos quickly and easily. Designed for everyday use the PIXMA TS6120 features built-in Wi-Fi 4, front and rear paper feeding and a 5-Color Individual Ink System – so you only need to replace the specific color that runs out! With the built-in scanner make copies quickly and scan important documents right to your smartphone using the Canon PRINT app1. With the PIXMA TS6120 handling your everyday printing needs just got easier.
The PIXMA TS6120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will be able to help you out, especially since it now supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE for a direct connection to your various smart devices. Sporting a sleek design and black coloration, as well as advanced print technology, the wireless TS6120 is available for printing, scanning, and copying tasks. For printing, users will benefit from a 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution for sharp images and documents, while a 5-color ink system with pigment black allows the creation of sharp documents as well as vivid photos.
Along with this, users can work quickly thanks to print speeds of 15 ipm in black and 10 ipm in color for producing your homework, shopping lists, or photos. Also, it features both front and rear paper feeding options that can work with media up to 8.5 x 14″ in size and can perform auto duplex printing. Scanning and copying is possible due to the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON TS6120
- TS6100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Ver.1.6.0 (Mac)
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.