Canon TR7020 Setup Software
Functionality meets style in the PIXMA TR7020, a compact wireless All-in-One printer built for your home or work needs. It’s easy to setup, simple to use, and feature-rich – with a clear 1.44″ OLED Display, built-in compact Auto Document Feeder, Front & Rear Paper feeding, and Auto-Duplex Printing. The TR7020 can handle a variety of tasks with ease, from scanning a signed contract with the ADF to printing homework assignments from virtual classrooms. Whether printing from your computer or wirelessly from your smartphone.
Front and rear paper feeding allow you to load up to 200 sheets at a time, and a 35-sheet ADF enables you to copy and scan images quickly and efficiently. An 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner lets you make high resolution scans up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, and when using the ADF you can scan legal-size documents up to 8.5 x 14″. Black copy speeds are a fast 11.8 ipm and color copy speeds are 4.7 ipm. Additional copy features include two-sided copying, auto exposure copy, document copy, document removal reminder, fit-to-page, photo copy, and reduction/enlargement.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON TR7020
- TR7000 series Driver setup package (Windows)
Support OS:Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Ver.1.6.0 (Mac)
Support OS:macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.