Canon Selphy CP1200 Setup Software
You can easily print images from your priceless moments with the Canon SELPHY CP1200 Compact Photo Printer. The ideal printing partner for occasions like parties, birthdays, family reunions, and other significant gatherings is this printer. With the Canon SELPHY CP1200, you can wirelessly print photographs straight from smartphones, cameras, computers, and other smart devices.
Additionally, you may print from iOS apps that support Airprint using the CP1200 without first installing any drivers. The design of printers with Wi-Fi capabilities makes it possible for nearly anybody to connect to them. Additionally, the Canon CP1200’s compact design makes it more comfortable to use when traveling. This lets you to bring it wherever you want.
Canon cp1200 printer
The Cannon Discharge occurs CP1200 uses just 4 w of juice while it is on standby and 60 w when it is operating, which is highly energy-efficient. You may see picture documents that you’ll print on the 2.7-inch Lcd LCD monitor that comes with this printer. With a 256-shade color depth, 300 x 300 dpi resolution is supported. The range of paper sizes supported by this printer is 17.2 mm x 17.3 mm to 100 mm x 148 millimeter.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON Selphy CP1200
- Canon Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP1200, Firmware Version 126.96.36.199 [Windows]
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- Canon Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP1200, Firmware Version 188.8.131.52 [Mac OS X]
Support : macOS v10.14 macOS v10.13 Mac OS X v10.3 Mac OS X v10.2 Mac OS X v10.4 macOS Big Sur v11.0 macOS Catalina v10.15 macOS Mojave v10.14 macOS High Sierra v10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.