Canon PIXMA TS8052 Setup Software
The type of information being printed, the print settings, and whether you’re printing in color or black and white can all affect how quickly the Canon PIXMA TS8052 prints. The TS8052 is one of the printers in the Canon line, which is generally focused on photo and document quality rather than ultra-fast printing.These are merely broad projections; actual print speeds may differ. Additionally, each print may take a little longer if you’re using higher-quality options or specialty photo paper. It is suggested to consult the user handbook or the official website of the printer to receive the most precise and recent information on print speeds.
Canon PIXMA TS8052 printer is 9600 x 2400 dots per inch (dpi). Prints produced at this high resolution are very sharp and detailed, making them suitable for printing both written content or high-quality pictures. To produce vivid and accurate shades at this high resolution, the printer employs a 6-color ink system. Please be aware that the settings you choose while printing as well as the type of paper used may affect the actual print quality.
Canon PIXMA TS8052
Typical letter-sized paper (8.5 x 11 inches), legal-sized paper (8.5 x 14 inches), A4, A5, B5, 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, and other sizes may all be used with the printer.Printing on both sides of the page may be automatically available on certain PIXMA TS8052 series machines. This function is helpful for producing booklets or multi-page texts and can help conserve paper.Usually, the printer has several paper input trays. Typically, there is a dual front tray for picture paper and a rear sheet tray for normal paper.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA TS8052
- TS8000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- TS8000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.