Canon Pixma TS705 Setup Software
Canon TS705 printer is a compact printing gadget that uses a five ink system to consistently produce colour and mono documents to a high standard, while boasting a paper capacity of 350 sheets. Due to the individual inks system, only the used colours need to be replaced which will save you a lot of money.
There is also an option for double-sided printing to help you cut down on paper wastage. If you often print high volumes in a small office or home office, you’ll be very pleased to know that both ink cartridges are accepted by the Canon Pixma TS705 to help cut down on printing expenses and the need to frequently.
Canon Pixma TS705
The Canon PIXMA TS705 is a compact inkjet printer intended for at home or a small office. This Canon model is only suitable for printing, but it does so very well. Thanks to the high print resolution of 4800x1200DPI and the use of 5 separate ink cartridges, the PIXMA TS705 is able to print sharp documents and photos. You can print wirelessly via WiFi from your laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet. The print speed of up to 15 prints per minute, double paper tray with a capacity of 350 sheets, and automatic duplex printing allow you to quickly print large amounts. You insert photo paper in the separate photo paper tray, after which you can print photos without borders.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON CANON TS705
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.