Canon PIXMA TS6052 Setup Software
The maximum print resolution for the Canon PIXMA TS6052 is 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi). The printer can print text and images with fine detail and sharpness thanks to its high resolution. Remember that the source material, the print mode used, and the kind of paper used can all affect the final print quality. Documents, images, and other graphic materials may all be printed on with the PIXMA TS6052, since higher print resolutions often yield output that is sharper and more detailed.
I advise looking up print speed information on the Canon website or in the product handbook that came with your PIXMA TS6052 for the most recent and accurate information. This information may also be found in the product description under the technical specifications section. You may often check and modify the print settings, such as preferred print quality & speed, if the driver for the printer has been installed on your computer.
Canon PIXMA TS6052
Using a non-impact printing technique called inkjet printing, liquid ink droplets are sprayed onto paper to produce an image. It is probable that the PIXMA TS6052 uses a thermal inkjet technology. In this procedure, ink vaporizes to form bubbles due to heat ge. The ink droplets are propelled onto the paper by the bubble’s growth.For the PIXMA TS6052, separate ink cartridges are usually used for each color, including cyan, magenta yellow, and black.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA TS6052
Note: Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon TS6052 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- TS6000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- ICA Driver Ver.5.0.0 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.