Canon PIXMA TS5355 Setup Software
Printer features a 1.44-inch OLED display with a touchscreen interface, making it easy to navigate through the printer settings and functions. This simplifies the printing process and provides a user-friendly experience. The Canon PIXMA TS5355 is not limited to printing only. It also offers scanning and copying capabilities. The flatbed scanner allows you to scan documents with a maximum resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, capturing details with clarity.
Canon PIXMA TS5355
A user-friendly control panel with a 1.44-inch OLED display is located on the front of the printer. The touchscreen interface makes it simple to access printer settings, features, and choices, making it quick to browse through the many menus and settings. The paper handling is conveniently located at the printer’s back. It includes a paper tray in the back that can hold a variety of paper sizes and kinds, including plain paper, picture paper, and envelopes.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE Canon PIXMA TS5355
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon TS5355 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- TS5300 series Driver setup package (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.