Canon PIXMA TS5350i Setup Software
Canon PIXMA TS5350i printer’s dimensions are about 40.3 cm (width) x 31.5 cm (depth) x 14.8 cm (height). Because of its small size, the printer may be easily set up on a desk or in a small location. The Canon TS5350i is available in a variety of colors, including black and white. You may select the hue that best suits your tastes or the look of your office. The printer has a modest and simple 1.44-inch OLED display on the top panel. This display gives you access to numerous printer features, allows you to browse through the settings, and allows you to see your prints before sending them to the printer.
The inkjet printing technology used by the PIXMA TS5350i produces high-quality printouts with crisp text and bright colors. For improved color accuracy and durability, it employs a 5-ink system that comprises both pigment-based and dye-based inks. The printer has quick print capabilities, with black and white papers printing at around 13 pages per minute (ppm) and color documents printing at about 6.8 ppm. It can print at a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi), resulting in sharp and detailed printouts.
Canon PIXMA TS5350i
The TS5350i includes a flatbed scanner with a maximum optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for scanning papers and photographs. It can scan in a variety of file types, including PDF and JPEG. It also has handy copying features, allowing you to easily replicate documents or photographs.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE Canon PIXMA TS5350i
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download CanonTS5350i Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- TS5350i MP Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.