Canon Pixma TS3522 Setup Software
the PIXMA TS3522 Wireless4 All-in-One Printer. Easy to setup and easy to use with a simple to replace 2-Cartridge FINE Hybrid Ink System, improved Wi-Fi setup through Wireless Connect3, a Rear Paper Tray for quick reloading of plain or photo paper, plus a flatbed scanner — the PIXMA TS3522 is more than your basic printer. You can also easily print from your mobile devices using the Canon PRINT app1, AirPrint7, Mopria Print Service6, or from computers with built-in Wi-Fi4.
The Canon PIXMA TS3522 build quality is sub-par. It’s entirely plastic and feels flimsy, especially the rear input tray, output slider, and scanner’s lid. You can access the ink cartridges and paper jams from the front panel, but there’s very little space to maneuver, so people with large hands might have a bit more trouble. The scanner’s lid stays open on its own, and its hinges can also extend a bit to accommodate slightly thicker media like magazines and textbooks. The power cable is removable, making it easy to replace if it gets damaged. It also plugs in horizontally rather than sticking out from the rear, which allows you to put the printer closer to the wall.
Canon first unit we bought gave cartridge installation and paper jam errors, even though we verified that everything was clear and properly installed. It also made loud grinding noises and would not print. We labeled it as defective and ordered a new one, which has been working as expected. If you have the same model and are experiencing similar issues, let us know in the discussions.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON TS3522
- TS3500 series Driver setup package (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- TS3500 series Setup package (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.