Canon Pixma TS3351 Setup Software
The Canon Pixma TS3320 Wi-fi All-in-One Printer ($79.99) is undoubtedly an entry-level consumer-grade all-in-one (print, duplicate, scan) inkjet photo printer made for family members and home workplace use. An update for the TS3120 reviewed in this article back in 2017, the TS3320 is relatively very similar in rate and attributes to, one more budget-friendly AIO. Like its predecessor, the TS3320 is actually a elementary device with gradual print speeds, significant jogging expenditures, along with the smallest element established between Canon’s TS-series photo-centric Pixmas. Exactly what the TS3320 has going for it truly is top-quality output, specifically pics. It is a very good in shape for families who care about printing a handful of awesome snapshots every single month, too as printing or copying the occasional document.
The Canon PIXMA TS3351 can be a compact, easy-to-use and really elegant printer by using a gorgeous “white dress” for those who are looking for a versatile multifunctional printer. With its uncomplicated set-up and wireless connectivity which might be activated in the touch of the button, it helps make printing all of your paperwork as easy as attainable. Ignore your laptop – print, copy, scan and connect with the cloud together with the Canon PRINT application.
Canon Pixma TS3351
You are able to also print your files devoid of an application, due to compatibility with AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android). Fine cartridges and the ChromaLife100 ink method keep your files sharp and also your photos shiny. Get imaginative while using the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor application and inventive Park. The rear tray allows you to definitely load all kinds of media for all the more resourceful assignments.
Download Drivers & Software Canon TS3351
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.