Canon Ts202 Series Software
Meet the PIXMA TS202 inkjet printer, your uncomplicated printing answer. Having a rear paper tray plus a wonderful hybrid ink technique, the PIXMA TS202 is often a wonderful compact printing resolution for all of your documents. The PIXMA TS202 is usually compatible with XL ink cartridges, that may make it easier to help save funds, print more whenever you need to have it, and extend some time in between changing ink cartridges.
Able to printing at resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, the PIXMA TS202 Inkjet Printer from Canon is well-suited for producing high-quality pictures inside of a low-volume environment. With a compact structure that is definitely a lot less than 17″ in length, it can manage paper as big as eight.five x 26.6″ together with Letter measurement and prints at speeds of as much as 7.7 ipm in black and white. When developing borderless images, the printer supports media approximately 4 x 6″ and generates an image in approximately 70 seconds.
Canon Pixma Ts202
The TS202 connects on your laptop or computer by means of a USB slot and features an easy-to-access rear tray for loading media, keeping approximately sixty sheets of basic paper or 20 sheets of 4 x 6″ photograph paper at a person time. A peaceful manner is on the market, which can help decrease the sounds designed with the device for printing in more delicate eventualities. And also to help preserve ability although keeping completely ready for use, the printer comes with an automobile electric power on/off manner; this is certainly complemented by an Vitality STAR certification for energy performance.
Download Drivers & Software Canon Ts202
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon Ts202 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- TS200 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
- TS200 series Software Package (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.