Canon Pixma tr8500 Driver Download
The house office printer which is potent, still compact a house place of work must increase your effectiveness at get the job done, but must also manage all your dwelling demands much too. And the Pixma tr8500 does just that. Whenever you need a house business printer which can handle your work needs like paperwork, studies, faxing and scanning for your dwelling requirements like printing research assignments, live performance tickets and spouse and children shots the Pixma tr8500 has you included. With entrance and rear paper feeding, a 5 individual ink technique, vehicle two sided printing, memory card Slot1, and much of connectivity alternatives, you will be able to take care of it all.
canon pixma tr8500
- Smaller size so it’s easy to place in limited places
- Easy operation with intuitive 4.3 inch touch screen
- Support automatic two-sided printing
- Copy double-sided ID card easily
- ISO standard print speed of A4 size up to 15 ipm (black)/10 ipm (color)
- Print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper capacity up to 100 sheets in tray
- USB, Wifi and LAN connectivity
Download Drivers & Software Canon tr8500
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon tr8500 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.70.4 (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.4.0.0a (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.