Canon PIXMA TR7540 Setup Software
The sleek and compact design of the PIXMA TR7540 lets it to fit easily in tight places. It has a 3.0-inch colour touchscreen display that tilts for ease navigation and control. The machine can print black and white documents at roughly 15 pages per minute ( parts per million) and color documents at approximately 10 ppm. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi), which ensures sharp, detailed printouts.
Canon PIXMA TR7540 Setup comes with a front-loading paper cassette that can hold up to 100 sheets of plain paper. It also has a rear paper feed for special media like envelopes or picture paper. The printer features automatic duplex printing, which allows you to print on both sides of the piece of paper without having to manually flip the paper. This feature saves paper and makes it easier to create double-sided documents. With a photographic scanning quality of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, the built-in flatbed scanners enables high-quality scanning. It also has handy copying capabilities.
Canon PIXMA TR7540
This printer has a fax capability, so you may send and receive faxes right from the device. It features a modem speed of 33.6 Kbps and fax memory capacity of 250 pages. The PIXMA TR7540 is interoperable without both Windows and macOS, offering a seamless connection with the machine’s setup.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE Canon PIXMA TR7540
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon TR7540Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- TR7500 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.