Canon PIXMA MX524 Setup Software
The neat and stylish Canon Pixma MX524 offers excellent, printing, faxing, copying, and scanning. It features an organized and sleek control panel and the large colour screen, plus an automatic document feeder and automatic duplexer. There is a pull-out tray at the bottom and a pull-up tray at the side of the printer, plus a hidden memory card reader slot and USB port.
A stylish alternative to other printers, the Canon Pixma MX524 boasts a glossy black finish. It is compact and features an intelligent set of control panels, including separate print buttons for black and coloured prints (with blue led lights) and large function buttons for copying, faxing, scanning, and card reading.Users can save money on ink with the Pixma MX524 5-ink cartridge system.
Canon PIXMA MX524
It has a small red LED light that flashes whenever ink is low. This printer can be used for MAC and PC computers and allows direct printing from a camera through PictBridge. The auto document feeder has a capacity of 35 sheets. Suitable for large working environments, the Canon Pixma MX524 offers support for wireless connection. This printer is also relatively inexpensive.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MX524
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.