Canon PIXMA MX515 Setup Software
The Canon PIXMA MX515 is a home and small office all-in-one inkjet printer. It has a variety of functionalities, such as scanning, printing, copying, and faxing, which makes it a flexible and handy solution to clients who need to execute numerous jobs with a single device. For easy operation, the printer has a 2.5-inch color LCD screen and a control panel with a variety of buttons. It can print black and white documents at up to 9.7 pages per minute and color documents at up to 5.5 pages per minute, with a print quality of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
With a 100-sheet input tray and a 30-sheet automated document feeder, you can easily manage bigger print projects. It features automated bidirectional printing, which allows you to save time and paper by printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. The scanner has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can scan with both a flatbed and a computerized document feeder. The copier has capabilities such as 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copying, frameless copying, and fit-to-page copying.
Canon PIXMA MX515
Canon PIXMA MX515 features a sleek and modern style that will complement any home or small business setting. It measures 18.1 x 15.2 x 8.4 inches and weighs 19.6 pounds, making it easy to transport and fit into tight areas. The printer has a classy appearance with a black matte exterior and a glossy finish on the top cover.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE Canon PIXMA MP
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon MX515 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- MX510 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- MX510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.