Canon PIXMA MX494 Setup Software
The Canon Pixma MX494 multifunctional printer’s glossy black surface inhibits the growth of fingerprints. The Canon MX495 printer weighs less than six kilograms and is around 435 by 295 by 189mm. The majority of the buttons on this specific printer are located on the side panel, as opposed to the traditional LCD screen seen on many other Canon models. A button specifically for scanning is present, but not one for duplicating. When not in use, the output tray, which can hold up to 50 pages, may be folded within the MX495 photo printer. The input tray can hold 150 sheets of paper.
Canon Pixma MX494
This printer allows you to scan documents without attaching it to a PC and enables cloud connectivity. Both color and black and white versions of the information can be printed. A 20-sheet Automatic Document Feeder on this printer makes it simple and quick to scan large files. You may print, scan, and send fax to the other devices such tablets and smartphones over the wireless network.
It prints material at a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 pixels and accepts A4-sized sheets. Document scanning on this printer takes roughly 15 seconds. It has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 600 pixels for scanning.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MX494
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon MX494 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- MX490 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.