Canon PIXMA MX454 Setup Software
Canon PIXMA MX454 sports a sleek and small design that fits well into any workstation. It is matte black on the outside with a glossy top panel that holds the controls panel and display screen on the inside. printer measures 45.8 x 38.5 x 20 cm and weighs around 8.4 kg. It includes a top-loading paper feeder for up to 100 sheets of A4 paper and a front-loading paper cassettes for up to 20 sheets of picture paper.
The Canon PIXMA MX454 is a multifunction printer printer that can printed matter, copy, scan, and fax. It can print up to 9.7 pages at a time in black and white and 5.5 pages per minute in color and has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. For copying, scanning, and faxing multi-page documents, the printer incorporates a 30-sheet automated document feeder. Wireless connectivity is supported by the PIXMA MX454, letting you to print from your tablet or mobile device using the Canon PRINT app.
Canon PIXMA MX454
It also features built-in Wi-Fi and enables Apple AirPrint, allowing you to print from Apple devices with ease. The printer also has a memory card reader, enabling you to print images directly from the memory card of your camera. The printer requires two different ink cartridges: one for black and one for color. Standard and high-yield replacement cartridges are available.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MX454
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon MX454 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- MX450 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
Support OS : Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- MX450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.