Canon PIXMA MP810 Setup Software
The attractive grey colour and tiny size of the Canon Pixma MP810 make it suitable for even small desks. It can immediately print from Bluetooth devices, storage devices, camcorders, and camera phones. It features a tiny LCD screen for viewing documents. A usb to a computer is also possible with the Canon Pixma MP810. There is no wifi connection available.
The Canon MP810 is a multifunctional printer that may be used to produce high-resolution documents and images with exceptional color accuracy and clarity. There is also a scanning function that appears to have advanced scanning capabilities. Utilizing the Flatbed technique and supporting resolutions up to 4800 x 4800 dpi for each document you scan.
Canon PIXMA MP810
Canon PIXMA MP810 The speed of the color bubble jet print on the Canon PIXMA MP810 printer type varies based on the print mode, including such black mode and color mode. Printing black papers, for instance, may be done at a pace of 31 pages per minute (pm), or about 2.0 seconds each page. In contrast, color publishing with this device prints at a rate of 24 ppm, or 2.5 seconds per sheet. On 46 picture paper, borderless photo printing takes about 21 seconds per page.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA MP810
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon MP810 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- MP810 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
Easy-Photo Print EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.