Canon PIXMA MP272 Setup Software
The Canon PIXMA MP270 All-In-One Photo Printer can produce stunning color prints (up to 8.5 x 11″) at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution, scan items up to 8.5 x 11.7″ at 48-bit color depth, and make color copies in as little as 37 seconds. Its small size and stylish design make it suitable for use almost anywhere. In order to improve the quality of your photographs, the Auto Picture Correct II feature automatically adjusts exposure.
You may also print black text or web sites in laser quality directly from of the internet. When printed on authentic Canon paper and ink, and kept in an album of archival quality, your images can survive up to 300 years thanks to the ChromaLife100+ technology.
Canon PIXMA MP272
The MP272 has a simple white shell with an equally unobtrusive LCD display screen and function buttons that let you produce copies without connecting to a computer. It has a basic design. There is a reasonable 100-sheet capacity in the input tray, and it also includes a chic, self-opening collecting tray that opens automatically to take duplicates and prints. The single USB connector for connecting to your computer is located at the back of the device, where accessibility to the Canon MP272 printer tanks is also located.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA MP272
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon MP272 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- MP272 series MP Driver Ver.1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- My Image Garden Ver.3.6.6 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.