Canon PIXMA MP 287 Setup Software
Canon PIXMA MP287 is a type of multifunction printer because it offers three functions at once, namely print, scan, copy. Practical right? You don’t need to buy a separate printer, copier or scanner because this product can meet your basic needs.Besides being more practical, this all-in-one printer is also more space efficient with its light weight. The size of this printer is 450 x 335 x 153mm and weighs 5.5 kg.
The print quality of the Canon PIXMA MP287 is also quite good because it uses a hybrid ink system. This system works by combining pigment and dye ink to produce better colors. With an ink system like this, the print or photo or text looks even sharper.The print resolution on this printer itself reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi, while the scan resolution reaches 1200 x 2400 dpi. With these specifications, this printer can be a mainstay for personal needs at home to professional needs in the office.
Canon PIXMA MP287
This Canon MP287 printer is also equipped with various other functional features. One of them is the Gray to Black feature. This feature increases the printer’s ability to read gray text from web pages. That way you can print web pages with good results.In addition, there is also a Single Click Fit to Page feature that allows you to easily print website pages. With just one click, you can immediately adjust the size of the cut website content so that it can fit on a sheet of paper. You can also use the Print Booklet feature to directly change the print results in the form of booklets.
Download Drivers & Software Canon MX 287
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.