Canon PIXMA MG5752 Setup Software
It measures roughly 18 inches in width, 14.6 inches in depth, and 5.9 inches in height, and weighs around 13.8 pounds. The printer features a modern and minimalist design, with smooth lines and a matte coating for an understated elegance. Because of its small size, it may easily fit on a work surface or shelf with taking up too much room.
The Canon PIXMA MG5752 is a versatile all-in-one inkjet printer that combines printing, scanning, and copying functionalities in a single compact device. With its sleek design and user-friendly features, it is suitable for both home and small office use. printer offers high-quality printing with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, delivering sharp and vibrant prints for both color and black and white documents. Whether you need to print professional documents or vivid photos, the PIXMA MG5752 can meet your printing needs.
Canon PIXMA MG5752
Canon PIXMA MG5752 supports wireless connectivity, allowing you to print and scan wirelessly from your computer, smartphone, or tablet. With the convenience of wireless printing, you can easily send print jobs to the printer from anywhere within the network range, eliminating the need for tangled cables and enabling greater flexibility. The printer also supports Air Print, which enables direct printing from Apple devices such as iPhones and iPads.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE Canon PIXMA MG5752
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon MG5752 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- MG5700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- MG5700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.