Canon PIXMA MG5751 Setup Software
The Canon PIXMA MG5751 is a multifunction printing that really can write, scan, and copy. It produces high-quality prints at speeds of up to 12.6 pages per minute in black and white and 9 pages per minute in color, with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.The MG5751 sports a 6.2 cm color screen and a simple interface that makes navigating all of the settings and functionalities a breeze. It also has a number of features, like as automated double-sided print.
The Canon PIXMA MG5751 is a stylish and contemporary all-in-one printer ideal for home and small business use. Its tiny form measures 455 x 369 x 148 mm (W x D x H) and weighs 6.3 kg, making it simple to fit into a small workstation. The printer has a glossy black finish and a smooth, containers design that contributes to its overall visual appeal. The control panel, which is positioned on the front of the printer, has a 2.5-inch LCD screen that helps users to effortlessly access the many settings and capabilities.
Canon PIXMA MG5751
In addition, the PIXMA MG5751 has a front-loading paper tray that can carry up to 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of picture paper, as well as a rear paper tray for quick access to various paper kinds and sizes. It works with a variety of media sizes and kinds, such as A4, A5, B5, envelopes, labels, and picture paper.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MG5751
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon MG5751 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- MG5700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- MG5700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.