Canon PIXMA MG5340 Setup Software
The printer MG5340 does have a sleek & glossy black finish, as well as a basic design that looks great in any modern environment. It has a tiny footprint (45.5 x 36.9 x 14.8 cm) and weights only 8.1 kg, making it easy to transport and store. The control panel, which includes a 3-inch colour LCD display, touch-sensitive buttons, and indication lights, is located on the printer’s front panel. The control panel is simple and straightforward, allowing users to browse through the printer’s different tasks such as print, scan, and copying.
The Canon PIXMA MG5340 is a multifunctional and high-quality home multifunction inkjet printer. It is easily capable of printing, scanning, and copying documents and photographs. Overall highest print resolution of the printer is 9600 x 2400 dpi, allowing for crisp and detailed printouts. It employs a five-ink system with black, cyan, magenta, yellow, and gray inkjet cartridges can generate bright and realistic colors in documents and images.
Canon PIXMA MG5340
This same MG5340’s scanner has a maximum resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi and can scan to a number of formats, including PDF, JPEG, and TIFF. The copier can create up to 99 duplicates at once and has picture scaling and modification capabilities.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MG5340
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon MG5340 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- MG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.