Canon PIXMA MG5150 Setup Software
Printer has a small footprint, measuring 449 x 304 x 152 mm (W x D x H) and weighing 5.9 kg. It comes with a folding output tray that can accommodate up to 100 sheets of ordinary paper or 20 sheets of picture paper. The input tray has a capacity of 150 sheets of plain paper. The flatbed scanner is placed on the printer’s top and has a maximum scan area of 216 x 297mm
The Canon PIXMA MG5150 is a multifunction inkjet printer capable of printing, scanning, and copying. It can generate high-quality printouts with clear text and brilliant colors thanks to its maximum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi. Printer employs a 5-ink system, with separate ink cartridges for cyan, magenta, yellow, and black inks, as well as a pigment-based black ink for sharp writing. It can print black and white documents at up to 9.7 pages per minute (ppm) and color documents at up to 6.1 ppm. Scanner has an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi and can create high-quality scans of documents and images.
Canon PIXMA MG5150
Canon PIXMA MG5150 has copying features in addition to printing and scanning. It can generate up to 99 copies of a document or photo at once and has a variety of copy options, including unframed copying and 2-on-1 or 4-on-1 copying. printer is USB-connected to a computer and works with the Mac and Windows operating systems. Direct printing from USB flash drives, memory cards, as well as compatible digital cameras is also supported.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE Canon PIXMA MG5150
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon MG5150 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- MG5100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- MG5100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.