Canon PIXMA MG4140 Setup Software
The maximum print resolution of the Canon PIXMA MG4140 inkjet printer is 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi). It is suitable for a variety of printing activities, including text documents and excellent-quality photo printing, due to its high resolution, which enables sharp, detailed prints. Remember that the settings you select and the kind of paper you use can affect the actual print resolution. For your particular printing requirements, using the right print setting and paper type might help you get the finest results.
Standard letter-sized paper (8.5 x 11 inches), legal-sized paper, envelopes, picture paper, and more are all supported by the PIXMA MG4140. It is made to be adaptable and meet a range of printing requirements. In most cases, the printer can create borderless images and documents, enabling you to create printed items that go all the way to the edge of the paper. Paper Dimensions The printer can print on a variety of paper sizes, including 4×6-inch, 5×7-inch, 8×10-inch, and more for photos, in addition to regular sizes.
Canon PIXMA MG4140
The printer is normally between 17 and 18 inches wide, 12 to 13 inches deep, and 5 to 6 inches tall. Depending on the particular model and design, these measures may differ slightly. The Canon PIXMA MG4140 printer typically weighs between 12 and 15 pounds (5.5 and 6.8 kg). Once more, the weight can vary slightly depending on the model and the addition of various amenities.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA MG4140
- MG4100 series User Manual (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.