Canon PIXMA MG3640S Setup Software
The Canon PIXMA MG3640S is an all-in-one inkjet printer that can do a variety of functions such as printing, copying, and scanning. The printer is tiny and portable, making it suitable for use at home or in a small business. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, ensuring that documents and photographs are printed with great detail and accuracy.
MG3640S features both wireless and wired connection, enabling users to print without the use of wires from their computer, smartphone, or tablet. The printer supports a variety of operating systems, including Windows and Mac OS. Customers may also use the Canon PRINT app to connect to the printer, which includes functions including such printing from social media sites and scans straight to a mobile device.
Canon PIXMA MG3640S
Canon PIXMA MG3640S boasts a sleek and compact design that allows it to fit easily into tight places. The printer is 449mm x 304mm x 152mm in size and weighs around 5.4 kg. The top and sides are matte, but the front panel is glossy. The printer is available in both black and white. control panel, which is positioned on the front of the printer, has a 1.5-inch monochromatic LCD screen and various buttons.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MG3640S
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon MG3640S Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- MG3640S series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- MG3600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.