Canon PIXMA iX6870 Setup Software
Canon PIXMA iX6870 is an inkjet printer capable of producing high-quality prints with a resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi. To support its performance, this 2-cartridge printer is equipped with print capabilities of up to 14.5ppm for monochrome and 10.4ppm for color printing. You can get the cheapest Canon PIXMA iX6870 printer prices in Indonesia starting from IDR 4025000 at iPrice
If you are someone who likes to print photos of some of the moments that you capture through your camera, printing photos with this printer can be your solution for amazing photo prints. Canon iX6870 is capable of printing a photo up to A3+ size.
Canon PIXMA iX6870
The interesting ability of this printer product that can be one of its attractions is the ability to print wirelessly using a WiFi connection. This capability is also supported by the Pixma Printing Solution application which can be installed with your Android or iOS device which in this application you can also perform ink filling functions to perform maintenance.
In addition, the Canon Pixma iX6870 Printer is also equipped with a unique feature, namely My Image Garden which can help you create various interesting images from computer photos into collages, calendars, and stationery.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON iX6870
- iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- iX6800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.