Canon Pixma IX6850 Setup Software
The Canon Pixma iX6850 high-performance A3+ printers is designed for printing rising photos and supports both wireless and Ethernet connectivity for versatile functionality. The printer even supports printing remotely from mobile devices and makes use of single inks to encourage more financially sound printing. The Canon Pixma iX6850 is a photo-focused printer with strong document printing capabilities. However, since it utilizes five different ink colors, maintaining the printer may be expensive, particularly for frequent users.
This Canon Pixma iX6850 printer is sleek, small, and all-black in appearance, making it a great addition to any home or business setting. It has Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection, photolab-quality printheads for accurate image and document creation, and both Wi-Fi as well as Internet connectivity. The gadget also makes use of a 5-color ink engine, which guarantees.precision in color reproduction The Cannon Pixma iX6850 printer not only produces excellent prints, but it also offers excellent duty capacity.
Canon Pixma Ix6850
For more difficult print jobs, it can take and inks, and it produces images in a variety of formats up to A3+ (329x483mm). The Canon Pixma iX6850 can print quickly at 14.5 ipm in black and white and up to 10.4 ipm in color, and it is compatible with smartphones and tablets. To optimize outputs, the gadget also enables borderless photo publishing and a zero-waste ink system.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON iX6850
- iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.