Canon iX6770 Setup Software
Standard ISO (A4) printing speeds for the Canon iX6770 can reach 10 ipm for color and 14 ipm for black and white. This printer can produce 4 x 6 inch photographs in as little as 36 seconds. In order to reduce the amount of power that this printer, Canon also offers the Auto Power ON function. When it senses a print command coming from the USB cable, this function can bring the printer up immediately from sleep mode. This printer will go into low power mode when not in use for a while to reduce electricity usage.
The Canon PIXMA iX6770 is an inkjet printer with a resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi that can beneficial social prints. This 4-cartridge printer has print speeds of up to 14.5 ppm for monochrome writing and 10.4 ppm for color printing to support its performance. At iPrice, you can get the lowest priced Canon PIXMA iX6770 printers in Indonesia from at IDR 3400000.
Canon Pixma iX6770
Telescoping paper trays of the Canon Pixma iX6550 reduce the printer’s footprint. It adds style to your home office by having the glossy black casing typical of Printer issues. It includes 2 simple controls one for powering on/off and the other for canceling print jobs and communicates to a PC via USB. Direct printing from approved devices is not possible since there is no Display or PictBridge port.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON iX6770
- iX6700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- iX6700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.