Canon PIXMA iX5000 Setup Software
The Canon Pixma iX5000 and both feature a reliable design. It weighs roughly 9.3 kg and has dimensions of 601×317.6×193.2 mm. Even for small workspaces and home offices, it works well. The Canon Pixma iX5000 may be connected to a PC by USB 2.0 and is compatible with all common operating systems. The Pict Bridge connector also supports direct printing from cameras.
For its iX5000 printer, Canon has gone with a fairly straightforward design. It is square-cut and uses a four-stage telescopic output tray to feed paper conventionally from back to front. There are two buttons for power and paper feed, a PictBridge connector up front, a USB 2.0 port back there, and that’s about it. The printer driver is thorough and supports borderless printing up to A3 size. But like with many Computer drivers, more attention might have gone into putting all the crucial options on a single window.
Canon PIXMA iX5000
To move from printing A4 ordinary sheet to 15x10cm (or A3) photographs or from bordered to blank prints, you still need to open up numerous separate print panes.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MAXIFY iX5000
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon iX5000 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00d (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.