Canon PIXMA iP7250 Setup Software
The PIXMA iP7250 has a sleek and small design that works well in a variety of settings. It is around 451 x 368 x 128 mm and is small enough to fit on a desk or shelf. The printer boasts a sleek and contemporary design with smooth edges and a matte finish. To produce high-quality printouts, a printer employs modern inkjet printing technology. It has a maximum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, which ensures clear and bright output for both text documents and images. The PIXMA iP7250 features a quick printing speed, with black and white papers printing at roughly 15 images every minute.
Canon PIXMA iP7250
Canon PIXMA iP7250 iP7250 has a variety of connection options to accommodate a wide range of user requirements. It has a Hi-Speed USB port for connecting to a computer directly. It also supports Wi-Fi connectivity, letting users to wirelessly connect to their gadgets and print from any location on the network. For convenient mobile publishing from smartphones and tablets, the printer is also compatible with Canon’s Copy app, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print.
PIXMA iP7250 can hold up to 125 sheets of plain paper in its back tray. It accepts a wide range of paper sizes, including A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, and others. The printer also supports borderless printing, allowing customers to generate photographs with no white borders.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE Canon PIXMA iP7250
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon iP7250 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- iP7200 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- iP7200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.