Canon PIXMA iP7240 Setup Software
The Canon PIXMA iP7240 is a small and sleek inkjet printer that is suitable for both home and business use. With a maximum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, it produces clear and bright images with rich colors and details. To create high-quality prints with perfect color accuracy and sharpness, the printer employs 5 separate ink cartridges that include both dyes and pigment-based inks. It also has innovative print technologies including Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design (FINE) and ChromaLife 100+, which improves the quality and lifespan of your prints.
Canon PIXMA iP7240
Canon PIXMA iP7240 is also intended for quick and easy printing. It can print black and white documents at up to 15 pages per minute (ppm) and color documents at up to 10 ppm. It also enables automatic duplex printing, which allows you to save time and save paper waste by printing on both sides of the page. The PIXMA iP7240 has Wi-Fi connectivity, letting you to print directly from your smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device.
Via its built-in memory card slot, it also offers direct printing from suitable cameras and memory cards. Overall, the Canon PIXMA iP7240 is a flexible and reliable printer with high-quality printing, useful features, and efficient operation.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON iP7240
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon iP7240 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- iP7200 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- iP7200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.