Canon Pixma IP2772 Setup Software
The Canon PIXMA iP2772 Color Inkjet Photo Printer produces borderless color prints (up to 8.5 x 11″) at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution, and its compact good looks mean it will fit in just about anywhere. The Auto Photo Fix II feature automatically corrects exposure to optimize the quality of your pictures, and you can also print laser-quality black text or pages directly off the web. The ChromaLife100+ system enables your photos to last up to 300 years when using genuine Canon ink and paper and stored in archival-quality photo album.
Printing a 10x15cm borderless photo in approximately 55 seconds, the PIXMAiP2772 uses Canon’s ChromaLife 100+ system to give enhanced longevity andimproved print quality to ensure that images stay vibrant, colourful andfresh-looking for as long as possible. The superb output quality gives userstotal confidence that their home photo printing is of a comparable standard to aphotolab.Canon’s FINE technology with Canon GenuinePhoto Paper, which offers vivid colour and high durability, and dye-based inks,which allow rich colour reproduction and further durability.
Canon Pixma IP2772
High Performance Ink Cartridges: The two Canon ink cartridges are easy to use and to replace, and contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a black cartridge for laser-quality text and one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and replace. Fast Prints: Print a beautiful, borderless 4 x 6″ photo in approx. 55 seconds.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON IP2772
- iP2700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- iP2700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)
Support OS:macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.