Canon PIXMA iP1900 Setup Software
The Canon PIXMA iP1900 is a low-cost inkjet printer released by Canon. While I don’t have access to particular facts on this printer type until September 2021, I can share some basic information regarding Canon PIXMA printers. Canon PIXMA iP1900 is intended to provide basic printing includes at a low cost. It can print papers and images of reasonable quality. However, because it is a budget printer, it may lack some of the sophisticated features available in higher-end versions.
PIXMA iP1900 has a small and lightweight design, making it easy to fit on a desk or in a small workspace. Its dimensions are typically compact, with a rectangular shape and minimalistic appearance. The printer’s control panel is located on the top or front of the device. It typically consists of a few buttons for power, paper feed, and ink cartridge replacement. Some models may also include indicator lights to display printer status.
Canon PIXMA iP1900
Canon PIXMA iP1900 has a rear paper tray that can hold a limited number of sheets. It supports various paper sizes, such as A4, Letter, Legal, and 4×6-inch photo paper. The rear tray is designed to fold when not in use, contributing to the printer’s compactness.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE Canon PIXMA iP1900
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon iP1900 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.