Canon Pixma G3460 Setup Software
The productivity-focused Canon PIXMA G3260 Best Wireless Printer offers low-cost, elevated printing. With a set of ink bottles, its refill MegaTank ink technology can print up to 6,000 black pages and 7,700 color copies, which is 30 times1 many of pages as you can with a set of standard ink cartridges. With ease, copy, copy, and enjoy amazing versatility. With hybrid inks for precise blacks and vibrant colors, print documents, three borderless photographs, and more on a choice of paper types and sizes. Additionally, wireless mobile printing is available from your preferred mobile devices2.
Refillable ink tank printer with a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1 and a 2 FINE print unit (black & color). about 10.8 ipm2 color print speed Borderless 10x15cm Photo Print Speed at 6.0 ipm3 Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, CIS flatbed photo and document scanner, 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution, 9 line scanning speed, and color
Canon Pixma G3460
The PIXMA MG3620 from Canon Basic Wi-Fi and USB connection, a flatbed scanner, and a 2 system are all included in this all-in-one inkjet printer. Even so, it still generates high-quality documents and images, so if you just need a printer sometimes for a one-time assignment, this one will do the trick without breaking the bank. The scanner also produces excellent scans; however, it lacks fax and automatic feeder capabilities.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON G3460
- G3060 series Driver setup package (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 6.10 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.