Canon PIXMA G2501 Setup Software
The Canon PIXMA G2501 is a printer of Canon’s G-series, which is recognized for its high-capacity paint tanks and low-cost printing options. This printer is intended to produce high-quality prints while also providing consumers with ease. The G2501 has a refillable ink tank system with separate tanks comprising black, cyan, magenta, and yellow inks. This technology allows easy evaluation of ink levels as well as cost-effective replacement as necessary.
Canon PIXMA G2501 highest print resolution of the Canon PIXMA G2501 printer is 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi). Because of the printer’s high resolution, it can create sharp and detailed prints for both text and images, making it suited for a variety of printing activities such as normal document printing and photo printing. Higher print resolution are often connected with improved print quality and clarity, particularly when printing fine-detail pictures or graphics.
Canon PIXMA G2501
For normal text documents, it can print black and white documents at a rate of 8-9 pages per minute (ppm). Keep in mind that this speed might vary based on factors such as print quality settings and text complexity. Color Printing: The Canon PIXMA G2501 has a somewhat slower print speed while printing color documents, ranging from 5 to 6 ppm. Again, real speed may vary depending on aspects such as print settings and content. The print speed for excellent photo printing will be slower than for ordinary document printing. A unframed 4×6 inch photo might take a few minutes each page to create.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA G2501
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon G2501 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- G2000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.03 (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- G2000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.