Canon Pixma G1520 Setup Software
He G1520 is the entry-level model offered.Ma G’s unique printers’ line. It promises high-yield (the number of pages a toner cartridge can print before replacement), economical printing, and productivity; a printer that can handle daily tasks while being price and delivering rates than beat the speed of light. Part of the Segatank line, the G1520 can deal with a variety of media, including printed paper, photographic paper, and even banners up to 1.2 meters in length. And front ink tanks are actually filled with non-squeeze ink bottles that can only fill the relevant tank. It prints quickly at 9.1 ppm in black and 5 ppm in color 2 (ppm stands for impressions or pages per minute).
Canon Pixma G1520
Canon Pixma G1520 With high yields of up to 12,000 pages and 26% more in economy mode when using two black ink bottles, inkjet printers can save cost. They can also print 7,700 pages while using one set of colors bottles. Borderless, vibrant photo printing and crisp text document printing are both available. High quality at a fast rate: 5.8 ipm for color and 9.1 ipm for black. Pigment black ink guarantees razor-sharp writing, while dye color inks provide vibrant color photographs.
diverse media handling; 1.2 m long banners may be produced. With non-squeeze bottles that have key style nozzles so ensure that ink can only refill its equal tank, refilling is hassle-free. A dependable performance is ensured by simple maintenance using a user-replaceable repair cartridge.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON G1520
G1020 series Driver setup package (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.