Canon Pixma G1020 Setup Software
CANON has re-launched its newest printer, this time the newest type to be launched is the G1020. This latest Canon printer offers many special things at economical prices so you don’t have to worry if you want to have a printer.
This time Canon launched its newest printer, namely ‘only print’. Previously, Canon had a print-only printer with the type iP2770 where this printer can only print, but for the ink reservoir, it uses cartridges. This Canon G1020 offers the latest thing that previous printers didn’t offer, which is it has an ink tube on the side so it’s easier for you to refill ink.
Canon G1020 has a more recent design with a blend of black and silver colors making this latest printer more elegant and attractive when you see it. The thing that makes this print-only printer more special than the previous one is that the G1020 is equipped with an ink tube that has been specially designed by Canon to save more on your daily expenses.
Canon Pixma G1020
The role of resolution is very important for a printer, where a printer with a high resolution will produce a more brilliant print quality. But with this G1020, you don’t need to worry because this printer has been specially designed to be able to provide real and perfect print quality for images or documents.The print resolution offered by this printer only print to friends is 4800 x 1200 dpi, where with this high resolution you will get a quality similar to the original image. Perfect quality is supported by my friend always using original ink that has been standardized by Canon.
Download Drivers & Software Canon G1020
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.