Canon PIXMA E4240 Setup Software
Multi-Function Color Inkjet Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax/ Wifi /Air Print /Duplex High Definition Printing Technology Canon PIXMA E4240 Black and color printouts are great at 1200 x 4800 DPI resolution because of the printer’s cutting-edge print resolution quality, which also gives a multi-functional usage.
Maximum Print Speed per Minute The printer’s slashing technology can print up to 4 pages of color and 8 pages of black and white per minute. With its simple operation and 24-bit operational power, the printer completes tasks quickly. Simple Access and LCD Screen All users can operate the high-quality printer with ease owing to the Lcd display on it. Through menus on the LCD screen, its novel structure, that supports numerous actions, is very simple to use.
Canon PIXMA E4240
Several Operations Depending on the usage type, a single printer delivers a variety of capabilities to its consumers. By Canon PIXMA E4240 Setup making the operations of photocopying, printing, and scanning simple, it gives the user a professional experience. Operating Systems Supported Given that the printer is specifically designed for all user kinds and that each user’s device is unique, various operating systems support have been included to the printer technology.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON PIXMA E4240
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon PIXMA E4240 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- E4200 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.4.0.0a (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.