Canon MG4140 Setup Software
The Canon MG4140 is virtually the same machine as the MF-4120, with the exception that it provides print resolutions up to 2400×600 dpi, which results in printouts that are sharper as well as of higher quality. The maximum resolution for the copier is still 600×600 dpi, while the maximum resolution for the scanner is still 1200×2400 dpi. The Canon e r e MF-4140 laser printer can print monochrome documents at the same speed as the previous model 20 pages per minute. The i-SENSYS MF4140 has higher print resolutions in addition to fax features.
The Canon laser multifunctional largely resembles the earlier MG-4000 models, but it also has faxing capabilities and better printing technology that produces outputs with greater resolutions. In front of the flatbed scanner, the control panel is still perched on the projecting panel. The paper tray can hold a maximum of 250 sheets, and the fax component features a 33.6 kbps modem. The Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 all-in-one printer is a better option for business customers now that it has an auto duplexer.
Along with supporting a variety of print media, the Fujifilm MGF-4140 printer claims compatibility with both Windows and Mac PCs. Additionally, the software package that comes with the device includes great tools for enhancing print, copy, scan, and fax functions. The scanner produces copies that are very similar to the originals.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MG4140
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.