Canon MG3050 Setup Software
The Canon Pixma MG3050 range of printers are a pretty uninspiring boxy setup, although a number of colours are available. Built on a budget, the MG-3050 has no display, just a series of buttons and LEDs to inform you. Although navigation at the printer is limited, WiFi and cloud print are supported so a plethora of devices can be used to send images.
The PIXMA MG3620 is a Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One printer that offers convenience and simplicity for all your printing needs. Print and scan from almost anywhere around the house with its wireless capability. Save time and money with great features such as Auto duplex printing and Mobile Device Printing. The PIXMA MG3620 is amazingly convenient with many ways to print wirelessly. With the Canon PRINT app2 easily print and scan photos and documents directly from your mobile devices. Enjoy printing from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with AirPrint3, and from Android devices with Mopria4 and Google Cloud.
Dimensions (Overall): 6.0 inches (H) x 17.7 inches (W) x 12.0 inches (D) Weight: 11.9 pounds B&W Print Speed: 10.0 pages per minute Compatible Ink Cartridges: Canon 240/241 series Color Print Speed: 5.0 pages per minute Total Paper Tray Capacity: Up to 100
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MG3050
- MG3600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.