Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Setup Software
Small in size, the black Canon MAXIFY iB4050 laser office printer is stylish. Its dimensions are 463 x 394 x 290mm and it weighs 9.8kg. This model’s control panel contains a display and function buttons. Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB connections are available for connectivity. A 250-sheet higher cassette and a 250-sheet bottom tape are both included in the Canon MAXIFY iB-4050 printer.
Wi-Fi enabled, duplex printing, two 250-sheet cassettes, a print speed of up to 23 ipm in mono and 15 ipm in color, smartphone and tablet connectivity, 600 × 1200 dpi print resolution Because the Canon Maxify IB4050 has Wi-Fi and Gigabit connectivity, you can use it to print from a computer, a smartphone, a tablet, or a cloud service, expanding its use. Additionally, it has big capacity ink tanks and two-sided printing for effective, high-quality commercial papers.
Canon MAXIFY iB4050
With two large size 250 sheet cassettes and the capability to print up to 2,500 monochrome and 1,500 color pages, you can save the amount of time you spend loading paper. Automatic 2-sided printing also makes it simple to create documents with a professional appearance while using less paper.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MAXIFY iB4050
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- iB4000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- iB4000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.