Canon MAXIFY GX7050 Setup Software
The MAXIFY GX7050 from Canon is an inkjet multipurpose peripherals designed for small and home offices as well as workgroups. Clear windows on its front panel let customers to quickly see its most necessary to reinforce: refillable ink tanks which maximize servicing intervals and save operational costs.
With a print quality of up to 600 x 1,200 dpi and a scan resolution of up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, you can be sure that this cutting-edge Canon printer will provide your workplace with high-resolution results. The printer is a great tool for saving space in your office because it allows copying, scanning, and faxing in addition to allowing users to print in both colors and black and white.
Canon MAXIFY GX7050
It’s a top-tier inkjet that can fill a roll typically used by a laser printer in Canon’s series of refillable MegaTank devices (opens in new tab). It can withstand a high monthly duty cycle (up to 45,000 pages), and Canon’s bottled ink is less expensive per page than the most cost-effective laser printers. It also has storage for more than a ream of material.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON MAXIFY GX7050
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon GX7050 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- GX7000 series MP Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.4.0.0a (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.