Canon L160 Setup Software
This small, portable gadget has a 400shields and weighs around 8 kg. So when trays and extra handset are incorporated, the L160 laser printer, which measures 780nanometers deep and 684mm wide, may need extra space for installation. For this Super G3 fax printer, Canon offered a laser beam printing engine with speeds of up to 14ppm and exceptional resolutions of 1200x600dpi. The Pixma L160 laser fax’s primary control panel, which has a tiny Lcd, is located in the upper right corner.
With the L160 system, you can accomplish more tasks at home. You may print stunning, durable photos as well as reproductions that are much more accurate to the text and image quality of your originals. You may create accurate, thorough scans with the special Z-Lid, even from thick originals like personal journals. Without a computer, you may even print pictures straight from a camera or DV recorder that is PictBridge compatible! Canon has developed a new generation of multi-function printers, including the MP160, that further connect the photography world to that of the home office as home-office AIO printers become common household products and digital photography’s popularity soars.
In addition to print capabilities, the Canon L160 fax machine promises quick fax/copy speeds of up to 12ppm or cpm. Text prints well since print resolution is up to 600x600dpi. Up to 340 pages may be stored in the fax memory, and security features including direct mail blocking, confidential transmission, reports, and system administration passwords are available. The Canon L-160’s telephony capabilities are remarkable, including the fax/tel auto switch, auto redial, one-touch speed dial, and coded dialing.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON L160
- [Windows 64bit] UFR II Printer Driver V15.00
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- UFR II Printer Driver V2.35 for Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /10.5 [PPC]
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.