Canon IP1500 Setup Software
Simple in appearance, this Pixma Pixma iP1500 all-purpose inkjet printer has two function buttons on top and a folding vertical input tray. There is a USB connection provided for connecting. The Pixma iP1500 prints is color at a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and in black and white at a total magnification of 600 x 600 dpi. The iP1500 printer is 16.4 x 8.1 x 6.5 inches and weights 6.3 lbs.
Canon Pixma IP1500
With over 1,000 needles that create 2-picoliter droplets, the Canon ip1500 is built to generate incredibly finely detailed photographs that are worthy of being saved in your family photo album. Colors are guaranteed to remain true using pigment-based printers, and prints are stain-, fade-, and water-resistant. Your professional paperwork or school reports will seem just as stunning as your images using resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi in black and 4,800 x 1,200 dpi in color. A borderless 4-by-6-inch photo may be printed in as little as 58 seconds at top rates of 19 pages per minute in black and 13 pages per minute in color (draft mode), which really is rapid enough to distribute party images as your guests leave the venue.
Surprisingly, the borderless A4 test print took 5 minutes and 4 seconds, which is the second-fastest time. Despite having superb color and clarity, the four-ink method introduced some very little dottiness.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON IP1500
- iP1500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.