Canon IP 1188 Setup Software
This colour inkjet printer is designed to be a productive photographic printer. It has a 2-cartridge system that requires at least 2 picoliters of ink and is integrated with dimensions of 6.5 inches tall, 10 inches deep, and 17.2 inches broad. The Canon Pixma 1188 prints documents at respectable rates because to its integrated 96kb RAM. The paper feed does have a 100-sheet capacity, however there is no output tray. Wired USB communication is primarily how the Pixma iP1700 printer communicates.
With speeds of up to 22 ppm in monochrome or 17 ppm in color, the Canon Pixma 1188 is incredibly inexpensive. Users may maximize space simply publishing borderless pictures at a high quality of 4800x1200dpi. Users may simply learn more about the printer and utilize it by using the extensive software that comes with the Canon Canon iP1700. It is space-saving due to its small size.
Canon IP 1188
The Canon Pixma iP-1000 inkjet printer is useful for small houses. Due to its small size and light in weight (2.3 kg), the Pixma iP1000 is simple to stow or set up on desks. For colored prints, the max speed is 11 ppm, and for black-and-white prints, it is 14 ppm. Borderless photo printing is just another feature of the Canon Pixma iP1000 printer. USB is a connecting option.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON IP 1188
- Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.2.00 (Windows 7/7 x64)
Support :Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- iP1100 series Printer Driver Ver. 6.2.1 (Mac OS X)
Support : macOS v10.14 macOS v10.13 Mac OS X v10.3 Mac OS X v10.2 Mac OS X v10.4 macOS Big Sur v11.0 macOS Catalina v10.15 macOS Mojave v10.14 macOS High Sierra v10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.