Canon image RUNNER 1133A Setup Software
With a maximum resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi, the image RUNNER 1133A provides high-quality black and white printing. It works with a variety of paper sizes and kinds, including A4, A5, and envelopes. This gadget also serves as a copier, helping you to rapidly and effectively produce many copies of documents. It has functions including zooming, collation, and duplex copying. You may scan documents straight to your computer or network folder with the built-in flatbed scanner.
The image RUNNER 1133A may support extra accessories or features depending on the model and setup. This might include a fax board, extra paper trays, or finishing options such as stapling or hole-punching equipment. Aesthetic Design: Canon gadgets are frequently sleek and professional in appearance. The matte black finish and sleek lines of the image RUNNER 1133A give it a contemporary and professional look.
Canon image RUNNER 1133A
It can scan in color or black & white and has a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. Some image RUNNER 1133A models may offer an optional fax capability that allows you to submit and get faxes straight from the device. This functionality is beneficial to firms who depend on fax communications. The image RUNNER 1133A has a tiny footprint, making it excellent for offices with limited space. It is meant to fit on a desk or a specialized printer stand without taking up too much room.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE Canon PIXMA image RUNNER 1133A
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download image RUNNER 1133A Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- [Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.72
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.