Table of Contents
Canon Imageclass D340 Series Software
The Canon ImageCLASS D340 is usually a monochrome which may print in coloration in addition as in black and white. With a high resolution of 600 x 600, this CANON laser printer prints sharp and evidently. With 50-sheet Computerized doc feeder the Canon imageCLASS D30 handles major careers quickly. Using the control panel, this CANON All-in-one printer allows you to lessen and enlarge or create a draft copies effortlessly. This CANON laser printer is faster and renders a greater graphic quality ideal for smaller small business or dwelling.
Printing is speedy and simple with Canon’s printer driver for Windows. Load paper quickly during the 250-sheet paper cassette as well as your black and white output comes out crisp and quick. Utilizing a single cartridge system, the imageCLASS D340 is inexpensive to work and much easier to use above other equipment which have two cartridges requiring substitute at unique times.
Canon Imageclass D340
With the many copying characteristics you’ll need, as well as a 15 page-per-minute laser printer, the imageCLASS D340 can satisfy any compact business or house place of work person with its high-quality laser output. A 50-sheet Computerized Doc Feeder handles major employment quickly, copying as much as legal-size paperwork. Decrease and enlarge, collate or make draft copies with the straightforward to work with control panel.
Download Drivers & Software Canon Imageclass D340
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
MP280 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Manual User Guides
imageCLASS D340 Set-Up Sheet
imageCLASS D320/D340 Basic Guide
imageCLASS D320/D340 Printer Guide
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.